Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Almost time!!!

I know!! I have no excuses!! I've been a baaadddd blogger and writer!! But that is about to change!!

A quick update!! I started a new job finally after almost a year and a half of being laid off.. Still working one part time job too! So of course now that I swamped busy.. Of course more in mindset to read and write! :)

October is my favorite month! So I have challenged myself to write at least one post a day.. About Halloween.. Movies.. Books.. Baking goods.. Decorations..who knows what else?? ;)

Stay tuned! Once I get in the swing of it who knows what will happen!

:)

2 comments:

  1. In the words of the "Prophet" (on writing): YOU ARE GOING TO FINISH!!! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. :) SO GO FOR IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love ya!!! Prophet? Nope.. But I'm going for it!! :)

    ReplyDelete